This is intended to discuss ideas and considerations for future Asset management
- Discuss ways to invest available capital and have it earn for the USF stakers and DAO
- A core component in the proposal would be considering risk management and keeping the majority of the capital invested as a very low risk while being strategic with other investments.
Potential ideas that were mentioned:
- Take large portions and deposit onto AAVE or Compound and a portion of the profits go to USF stakers
- Explore creating funds on MElon protocol and have some of the capital go to those funds
- Direct investment into protocols/dapps focused on strategic partnerships
- ETH staking in decentralized protocols (e.g. Rocket Pool, LIDO, Curve, etc) where there is ample access to liquidity and additional rewards